SUPER WOMEN'S HEALTH - NOVEMBER 2022 - 2ND UPDATE
Greetings! This is update # 2 for November 2022 below with some reminders, a new track and another medical joke.
NOVEMBER 2022 - UPDATE #2
- 11/22 UPDATE: The practice will be closed to the public on Thursday 11/24 and Friday 11/25 for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will re-open Monday 11/28. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
- 11/9 STORM NICOLE UPDATE: The practice building will be closed to the public on Thursday 11/10 and Friday 11/11. We will re-open Monday 11/14.
- Lab orders for Quest: Please note you may have to check-in at Quest using capital letters when you enter your name in order to be found in their system.
- Tele-medicine option: Just a reminder that virtual consultations are available in case you are not able to come to the office or if you are sick.
- Secure TXT and Emails expire after 48 hours. If there is a document (scripts, orders, results, etc.), we recommend downloading the document when you receive the TXT or Email to ensure it is on your phone or computer. If 48 hours have passed and the link expired, simply call 321-895-3017 or TXT us 321-395-5529 to ask for the link to be resent.
- Due to max capacity, we are still not accepting new patients.
- Prescription refills: Please reach out to your pharmacy to initiate any Rx refill requests.
- To reschedule / cancel appointments: Please provide 2 business days advance notice to avoid the late notice fee.
- Best ways to contact us:
- Tel: 321.895.3017
- General, non-secure TXT: 321.395.5529
- Secure TXT: Available upon request (call or send a TXT to the above number)
- Fax: 321.286.0510
- Secure Patient Fusion portal: Available upon request if you don't already have access.
- Normal business hours:
- MON: 8am - 1pm
- TUE: 8am - 5pm
- WED: 8am - 5pm
- THU: 8am - 5pm
- FRI: 8am - 1pm
NEW DANCE-ISH TRACK:) "LIFE"
I’m shaking things up a bit with this punchy new track, number 11 of my first album “Apollo One”.
Music is all about experimenting in terms of sound design, tempo, tone, melodies, etc. Here I used some simple four on the floor dance beat mixed with some ambient tones.
Disclaimer: Footage free to use for personal and commercial purposes with no attribution required per Pixabay and/or Pexels. Please like, subscribe, and share with friends and family.
JOKE OF THE MONTH :)
- Patient: "How much time do you have?"
- Doc: "10"
- Patient: "10 what?"
- Doc: "9"