Frankincense Serrata Organic Essential Oil
Frankincense Serrata essential oil, also known as Olibanum, is steam distilled from the gum resin of the tree. It has been used for thousands of years by native peoples as an incense, medicine, and in cosmetics.
- We carry the 10 ml size - Expect 2-3 days for delivery
- Other sizes are special order and require 5-7 days for delivery
Properties of Frankincense Serrata Organic Essential Oil
- May help with clear breathing
- May support meditation
For a blend that will help promote clear breathing, add 3 drops Frankincense Serrata, 2 drops Eucalyptus Globulus, 1 drop Rosemary, and 1 drop Spruce or Fir Needle in the diffuser. Frankincense Serrata is highly prized as a meditative, mind-clearing oil, so for a supportive blend add 4 drops Frankincense Serrata, 3 drops Sandalwood, and 1 drop of Cedarwood, Cypress, or Patchouli to a diffuser.
- Botanical Name - Boswellia serrata
- Country of Origin - India
- Extraction Method - Steam distilled
- Plant Part - Gum Resin
- Strength of Aroma - Medium
- Aromatic Scent - Green, woody, earthy scent
- Blends Well With - Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood Atlas, Clove Bud, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Orange Sweet, Pine Scots, Sandalwood Australian, Spruce Hemlock and Vetiver.
- KidSafe® - No
- Cautions - We recommend a maximum dilution of 3% for topical applications
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10.
This synergy contains:
- 100% pure, undiluted essential oils of Spruce Hemlock
- Marjoram Sweet
How Aromatherapy Works
The theory is that aromatherapy activates areas in your nose called smell receptors, which send messages through your nervous system to your brain.
Essential oils may have an effect on emotions because they activate areas of the brain like the limbic system. The other effect is on the hypothalamus, which may respond to the oil by creating feel-good brain chemicals such as serotonin.
According to WebMD, you shouldn't use aromatherapy instead of your regular medical treatment. But for some conditions, research shows that aromatherapy can have health benefits.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.