Germ Destroyer KidSafe Essential Oil
Germ Destroyer helps protect your children from seasonal threats like those that occur during the winter. Helps everyone stay healthy or recover more quickly. Germ Destroyer is as effective as Germ Fighter (one of our most popular synergies) but is safer for young children.
- We carry the 10 ml size - Expect 2-3 days for delivery
- Other sizes are special order and require 5-7 days for delivery
Properties of Germ Destroyer KidSafe Essential Oil
- Helps protect kids from seasonal illnesses
- Supports the immune and respiratory systems
- Cleanses and freshens the air
- Excellent addition to household cleaning products
- Safe for ages 2 and above
Apply topically to your child's chest at a 1-3% dilution using your favorite carrier oil. Alternatively, you can diffuse a few drops of Germ Destroyer during times of seasonal illness. Year-round, you can add Germ Destroyer to household cleaning products for a fresh, safe boost.
Easy to use by adding to cleaning products to destroy germs that come into contact with household surfaces, diffusers to clean and freshen the air, or apply topically to your child in order to protect them from seasonal threats.
- Aromatic Scent - Fresh, green and clean with a lightly vintage medicinal scent
- KidSafe® - Yes
- Cautions - None Known When Diluted Correctly
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10.
This synergy contains:
- 100% pure, undiluted essential oils of Spruce Hemlock
- Marjoram Sweet
How Aromatherapy Works
The theory is that aromatherapy activates areas in your nose called smell receptors, which send messages through your nervous system to your brain.
Essential oils may have an effect on emotions because they activate areas of the brain like the limbic system. The other effect is on the hypothalamus, which may respond to the oil by creating feel-good brain chemicals such as serotonin.
According to WebMD, you shouldn't use aromatherapy instead of your regular medical treatment. But for some conditions, research shows that aromatherapy can have health benefits.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.