Organic Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil
Fractionated Coconut Oil is a customer favorite, and now Plant Therapy is offering this oil in organic form. This is the only Organic Fractionated Coconut MCT (Medium-Chain Triglyceride) Oil available in the industry. What sets this Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil apart from other fractionated carrier oils, is the extraction method.
It is extracted using a USDA NOP (National Organic Program) process that does not use chemicals or heat to separate certain chains of fatty acids. This process refines, clarifies, and deodorizes the oil. Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil will always remain liquid regardless of temperature. It will not solidify.
Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil absorbs very quickly into the skin, making it ideal for use with any essential oil or blend. This wonderful carrier oil can be used to moisturize the skin, remove makeup, and keep hair lustrous and smooth. It readily penetrates skin, making it perfect for rollerball blends, creams and lotions. It leaves no greasy feeling on the skin.
Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil produces a barrier on the skin, but will not clog pores. Easy to use by itself or with your favorite organic essential oils, Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is a definite must-have!
- We carry the 4 oz size - Expect 2-3 days for delivery
- Other sizes are special order and require 5-7 days for delivery
Properties of Organic Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil
- Made with USDA Certified Organic essential oils
- Moisturizing effect on the skin
Use with any of Plant Therapy's organic single essential oils, organic synergies, or DIY projects for a 100% organic product. Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil can be used at 100% strength.
Add 10 drops of Organic Lavender to a rollerball bottle and fill the rest of it with Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil. Place the ball back on the bottle and take your Organic Lavender Roll-On with you wherever you go.
- Botanical Name - Cocos nucifera
- Extraction Method - USDA NOP Certified process that doesn’t use heat or chemicals
- Strength of Aroma - Light coconut scent
- Consistency - Thinner than most carrier oils
- Cautions - Although unlikely, allergic reaction to this oil is a possibility. If in doubt, check with your doctor
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil)
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.