Organic Purity Coffee K-Cup Pods, Box of 12
Organic coffee + Convenient of K-Cup®
The same delicious, healthy Purity Coffee that you enjoy every day is also available in convenient single serve pods compatible with most Keurig brewers. Antioxidant-rich Purity Coffee single serving pods are certified organic, and tested to be pesticide, mycotoxin, and mold-free. Our pods are packaged in sustainable #5 recyclable and BPA- free. Finally a coffee that maximizes all of the good stuff and leaves out all of the bad!
- Certified Organic specialty-grade Arabica beans
- Tested free of pesticides, molds and mycotoxins
- Roasted for maximum taste and ground for optimum extraction and retention of high CGA antioxidant levels
- 14 gram single serving pods (other brands average 10-12 grams) ensuring a rich coffee flavor
- Nitrogen-flushed single serving pods retain freshness, so every cup of coffee tastes as fresh as the day it was roasted
- Compatible with Keurig K-Cup®, Keurig K-Cup® 2.0and equivalent single serve brewers (Sorry, pods are not designed for the Keurig® VUE™ or RIVO™ brewing systems.)
- Eco-friendly #5 Recyclable single serving pods with compostable filters encourage sustainability
- BPA-free, gluten-free, dairy and soy free
- Packaged in the USA
K-Cup® Brewer Compatibility
|Brand / Model||Compatibility|
|Keurig© K10 Mini Plus||
|Keurig© K40/45 Elite||√|
|Keurig© K60 / K65 Special Edition||√|
|Keurig© K70 / K75 / K79 Platinum||√|
|Keurig© K140 / K145||√|
|Keurig© K200 / K250||√|
|Keurig© K300 / K350||√|
|Keurig© K400 / K450 / K460||√|
|Keurig© K500 / K550 / K560||√|
Benefits of Organic Coffee from Purity Coffee
- Food rich in antioxidants
According to Wikipedia, antioxidants are compounds that inhibit oxidation. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that can produce free radicals, thereby leading to chain reactions that may damage the cells of organisms. Antioxidants terminate these chain reactions.
The Purity Difference
- Feel good about what's in the bag - Pure organic coffee high in antioxidants and healthy natural compounds.
- Less than 1% of the world's beans meet Purity Coffee's standards.
- Less than 3% of coffee worldwide is organic.
- Organic arabica coffee
The Purity Process
- High Quality Beans - Their experts test and choose tasting specialty grade, organic, arabica beans from around the world.
- Toxin Screening - They test the beans for toxins like pesticides, mycotoxins* and contaminants and use only select beans free of those impurities.
- Roasted for Health - They roast to the perfect point where antioxidants are maximized, acrylamide is minimized, and PAHs are avoided, thanks to their smokeless roasting technology. Each roast is tasted by coffee specialists to ensure the profile and quality is accurate.
- Nitrogen-Flushed Bags - An industry standard for preventing staling, the packaging process locks in the aromas, flavors and nutrients and ensures it tastes as fresh as the day it was roasted.
* Mycotoxin - A mycotoxin is a toxic secondary metabolite produced by organisms of the fungus kingdom and is capable of causing disease and death in both humans and other animals. The term 'mycotoxin' is usually reserved for the toxic chemical products produced by fungi that readily colonize crops.
Should you prefer to subscribe and save 10%, please click on this Purity Coffee banner where you can subscribe on the Purity website.