Propur® Fruit Infused Water Filter Pitcher
Use as a regular water filter pitcher or fruit infused. To fruit infuse, just remove the fruit infusion tube and add slices of your favorite fruits or vegetables.
Why Buy the Propur Fruit Infused Water Filter Pitcher
- Removes more contaminants than other brands while retaining beneficial minerals*.
- Filtered water with fruit infusion in ONE pitcher
- Features easy to remove fruit infusion tube
- Simply add your favorite fruit slices to the fruit infusion tube
- Allows water to flow around and through the fruit
- Store in refrigerator for refreshing filtered fruit infused water
- Save $$’s per year vs. bottled water
- Better for the environment - No plastic bottles to collect in landfills
Concerned about what’s in your drinking water?
The ProOne® G2.0 filter by Propur® is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb™ granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and P231.
The ProOne® G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF/ANSI protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter. For complete lab report details, please visit our website propurusa.com.
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE:
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
Propur Water Pitcher Specifications
- BPA & PVC free 3.5 liter overall capacity
- 1.55 liter filtered water capacity
- Dimensions: 10.5"H x 5"W x 10.5"L
- Ideal for refrigerator storage
- Features new design easy to remove lid
- Simple set up and use
- Easy to remove fruit infusion tube
- No unsightly filter hanging in water storage area
- Includes 1 ProOne® G2.0 M filter – Recommended change: up to 6 months
- Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, stream, river, pond and rain water.
Water Filter Pitcher Comparison Chart
Let's see how the ProOne G2.0M filter from ProPur compares:
*Propur® offers a 6 month filter and 90 day pitcher limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Brita offers a 30 day unconditional warranty and 90 days from date of purchase - free replacement parts when used in accordance with enclosed literature. Pur offers a 90 day except for 30 day filter cartridge limited warranty. Clearly Filtered offers a 90 days - manufacturer's against defects only - submit claim in writing. Zero Water offers a 90 day manufacturer's warranty and 30 day filter cartridge.
Does the ProPur Water Filter Pitcher Remove Fluoride?
How Long does a ProPur Filter Last?
The ProOne® G2.0 M filter will last up to 600 gallons. However, if you are concerned about fluoride in your water, it is important to change the filter every 6 months.