ProOne® G2.0 M Replacement Filter for ProPur Water Filter Pitcher
This is the Replacement Filter for the ProPur Water Pitcher
The ProOne® G2.0 filter by Propur® is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb™ granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and P231.
The ProOne® G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF/ANSI protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter. For complete lab report details, please visit our website propurusa.com.
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE:
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
Water Filter Pitcher Comparison Chart
Let's see how the ProOne G2.0M filter from ProPur compares:
*Propur® offers a 6 month filter and 90 day pitcher limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Brita offers a 30 day unconditional warranty and 90 days from date of purchase - free replacement parts when used in accordance with enclosed literature. Pur offers a 90 day except for 30 day filter cartridge limited warranty. Clearly Filtered offers a 90 days - manufacturer's against defects only - submit claim in writing. Zero Water offers a 90 day manufacturer's warranty and 30 day filter cartridge.
Does the ProPur Water Filter Pitcher Remove Fluoride?
How Long does a ProPur Filter Last?
The ProOne® G2.0 M filter will last up to 600 gallons. However, if you are concerned about fluoride in your water, it is important to change the filter every 6 months.