Top 6 Organic Single Essential Oils Set with NovaFuse Diffuser
Are you looking for the perfect organic essential oil starter set for yourself or a friend? Well look no further! Plant Therapy’s Top 6 Organic Singles Set includes our most popular organic essential oils in one set. It also includes our stylish black NovaFuse USB Diffuser, making it a perfect gift for anyone interested in beginning their essential oil journey.
Benefits of Essential Oils
This set comes with 3 of the most popular essential oils which can have the following benefits::
- Organic Peppermint: Invigorates the senses and promotes energy and alertness
- Organic Sweet Orange: Uplifting, calming, and helps with nervous tension and feelings of sadness
- Organic Eucalyptus Globulus: Great for respiratory support and helps to stimulate circulation and mental focus
- Organic Lemon: Energizing, uplifting, and supports a healthy immune system
- Organic Tea Tree: Promotes healthy skin and supports a healthy immune system
- Organic Lavender: Encourages a calming environment and helps soothes skin irritation
Directions for this Set with NovaFuse Diffuser
Each essential oil can be diffused using 3-4 drops per 100 mL of water or used with an aromatherapy inhaler. For topical application, please dilute with your favorite carrier oil or lotion to the following recommended levels:
- Organic Peppermint: 1-3%
- Organic Sweet Orange: 2-5%
- Organic Eucalyptus Globulus: 2-5%
- Organic Lemon: 1-2%
- Organic Tea Tree: 2-5%
- Organic Lavender: 2-5%
- Organic Eucalyptus Globulus Ingredients: Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*
- Organic Lavender Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*
- Organic Lemon Ingredients: Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*
- Organic Peppermint Ingredients: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*
- Organic Sweet Orange Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*
- Organic Tea Tree Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*
How Aromatherapy Works
The theory is that aromatherapy activates areas in your nose called smell receptors, which send messages through your nervous system to your brain.
Essential oils may have an effect on emotions because they activate areas of the brain like the limbic system. The other effect is on the hypothalamus, which may respond to the oil by creating feel-good brain chemicals such as serotonin.
According to WebMD, you shouldn't use aromatherapy instead of your regular medical treatment. But for some conditions, research shows that aromatherapy can have health benefits.